[oXygen-user] Fwd: svn client issues

Florin Avram
Mon Feb 22 01:42:42 CST 2010

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and reporting the problems.
First of all, we need to know what version of Syncro SVN Client do you
use, what is the version of the used JVM and what operating system do
you ran Syncro SVN Client on.
Regarding the problems, it will be nice if you can give us more details
about the context when you ran into the issues you mentioned:
- how did you obtained the conflicts (as a result of what operation:
update, merge etc)
- how you resolved the conflicts before you can try to use the "Mark as
Merged" option
- if the merged files were regular text or binary resources
- how large the commits are (as number of resources being committed, as
size of MB)
- please describe the "so confused" state of the working copy, what
happens after, why the working copy is not usable anymore
- please tell us which are the other issues and give us any possible
details about them

We need as much information as you can provide about this problems to
investigate and solve them as quick as possible, because we haven't any
other user complaining about this type of issues that you report.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case you need any information and we
thank you in advance for you time.

Best regards,
Florin Avram
Syncro SVN Client