[oXygen-user] JAXP not present

Radu Coravu
Thu Feb 4 01:57:07 CST 2010

Hello Christian,

In the Oxygen Preferences->"XML / XSLT-FO-XQuery / XSLT" page there are
two combo boxes in which the default engine to validate XSLT 1.0 and
XSLT 2.0 are decided.
You probably chose JAXP (which means a  Java API which can be used to
integrate an external XSLT engine) in one of the combos.
Just click the "Restore defaults" and "OK" to use the defaults (Saxon
6.5 for XSLT 1.0 validation and Saxon 9 for XSLT 2.0 validation).