[oXygen-user] Map Manager Doesn't Appear to Reflect Navigation Titles in <navtitle>

Radu Coravu
Tue Feb 2 00:59:49 CST 2010

Hi Eliot,

Sorry for the delay.

Yes, the <navtitle> should also be taken into account in the DITA Maps
Manager view.
We'll try to make this improvement in time for Oxygen 11.2.
In the meantime, if you have any other DITA 1.2+Oxygen improvement
requests, they are as usual welcome.