[oXygen-user] Perspective

Adrian Buza
Mon Dec 13 02:14:30 CST 2010

Hi Mark,

So, if I understand correctly, you want to keep the Debugger
toolbars(Debugger status, control and engine) when switching to the XML
perspective?
These toolbars are only available in the XSLT Debugger perspective. If
you need these toolbars when editing, it is simpler to stay in the XSLT
Debugger perspective and just make visible the other toolbars(Validate,
Transformation, etc) and views(Project, Outliner, etc) that you need.
You can show any view from the main menu: Window -> Show View -> ...
When switching the perspective, the layout of the previous
perspective(toolbars and views) is saved so you only have to configure
it once.

Let me know if I misunderstood and you were trying to achieve something
else.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza