[oXygen-user] XML AUTHOR + Docbook5: Problems with using custom HTML chunk scenarios (parameters conflict with customization layer)

Robert Nagle
Thu Dec 9 05:33:46 CST 2010

Radu, a followup.

I just wanted to report my delight upon learning that your suggestion
worked perfectly. I used a totally blank scenario and set the
parameter of "base.dir" to:  ${cfd}/chunks/ did the job. It is much
easier to set the path using the alias in oxygen  than to have to hard
code it with a real path in the stylesheet.

Everything is ok now. Thanks.

Robert