[oXygen-user] XML AUTHOR + Docbook5: Problems with using custom HTML chunk scenarios (parameters conflict with customization layer)

Cramer, David W (David)
Thu Dec 2 09:07:43 CST 2010

Ok, thanks Radhu. I'll try that (and probably be back in touch) when I get around to this piece again. In the mean time I've been busy modernizing other parts of our infrastructure to take advantage things like olinking, which oxygen supports so well. I'm getting by with external tools for now, but will want a nice menu or dialog for when I roll the new system out to other writers.

David