[oXygen-user] New topicref insert dialog

Radu Coravu
Mon Aug 30 08:51:45 CDT 2010

  Hi Eliot,

So from what I understand you have such a high number of topicref
specializations that there is no room to display all the contextual menu
Append operations.
Is this right?
Can I have a screenshot? We'll try to do something about this.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com