[oXygen-user] New Templates Dialog Not Quite Working Right

Radu Coravu
Mon Aug 30 07:41:59 CDT 2010

  Hi Eliot,

Thanks for the details.
Our testers also managed to reproduce the situation (after I sent you
the first email).
This will be fixed of course in time for the final Oxygen 12.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com