[oXygen-user] schemaLocation stil required?

George Cristian Bina
Thu Apr 22 08:50:43 CDT 2010

Dear Eric,

In general the namespace is different from the schema location so oXygen
does not assume that.
However, we support specifying an import without a schema location.
oXygen needs to find a schema for that namespace and that is possible in
two cases:

- if there is a previous import for the same namespace that specified a
schema location
- if there is an uri mapping in the XML Catalog mapping from that
namespace to a schema location

In your case all you need is to add a "uri" entry in an XML Catalog to
map from that namespace to the schema location and set that catalog as
XML Catalog in oXygen.