[oXygen-user] Eclipse plugin distribution (Re: [ann] oXygen 11 beta)

George Cristian Bina
Tue Sep 22 04:05:17 CDT 2009

Hi,

We made available also an Eclipse plugin build of oXygen 11 beta

Update site URL
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/beta11/Eclipse/site.xml

Plugin zip
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/beta11/Eclipse3.4/com.oxygenxml.editor_11.0.0.zip

Please see the enclosed message below for additional details about
oXygen 11 beta.