[oXygen-user] Batch transformations

George Cristian Bina
Wed Oct 28 09:35:30 CDT 2009

Hi Wendell,

We discovered some issues with the associations of transformation
scenarios made from the project. Basically opening the Associate
Transformation Scenario dialog and pressing Cancel or Escape to close it
caused a revert to the previous associated scenario. We fixed these
issues and we made them available also as oXygen 11 build 2009102810
available now from our download page

http://www.oxygenxml.com/download_oxygenxml_editor.html

Putting back the old Transform with... action is scheduled to be
available in oXygen 11.1.