[oXygen-user] WSDL 2.0 support in oXygen 11

Radu Coravu
Mon Oct 19 04:16:42 CDT 2009

Dear Florent,

As far as I know, the root element for WSDL 2.0 is "description" and not
"definitions".
So your WSDL 2.0 file should be something like:
<description xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl"
targetNamespace="http://example.com">
</description>

Oxygen will offer content completion and validation for it (based on the
WSDL 2.0 schema) but WSDL 2.0 analysis is not supported.