[oXygen-user] XProc integration API - pipeline options

George Cristian Bina
Mon Oct 12 06:09:07 CDT 2009

Hi Vojtech,

The options and parameters need to be added in the transformation
scenario - as we added the port bindings.

The port names returned by getInputPorts and getOutputPorts are used in
the XProc scenario to offer available ports to the user.

We can similarly add methods to allow the engine to specify if there are
some option or parameter names that we should offer to the user but the
XProc scenarios need to be updated to allow that information and to
allow the user to edit that when he defines the scenario.

We will look into adding support for options and parameters to the XProc
scenarios.