[oXygen-user] Support for p:validate-with-relax-ng

Tue Oct 6 01:50:55 CDT 2009

Hi,

I haven't tested this, but I think Calabash requires jing.jar in the
Java classpath in order to support p:validate-with-relax-ng and cx:nvdl.
Have you tried using these steps in oXygen? Because jing.jar already is
in oXygen's lib/ folder, perhaps it just works?

Regards,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman