[oXygen-user] Oxygen 11 Beta/XSLT doc feature/documentation or examples

Sorin Ristache
Mon Oct 5 02:31:16 CDT 2009

Hello,

The tool for XSLT documentation is started from menu Tools -> Generate
Documentation -> XSLT Stylesheet Documentation. We will document this
tool in the User Manual and on the website for the release of Oxygen 11.

The dialog that is opened by the menu item XSLT Stylesheet Documentation
allows setting some options like split the output in multiple files and
the level of detail that is generated for each stylesheet component. If
you don't know how to use an option of the dialog and you need it before
the release of version 11 please let us know and we will give you more
details.