[oXygen-user] Modifying start parameters in Mac OS X?

John Madden
Sun Nov 29 14:34:58 CST 2009

Espen,

To find out how your Mac mouse is configured, from the Finder, go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > "Keyboard & Mouse" (in OS 10.6 it's just plain "Mouse", and "Keyboard" is separate).

There you can determine what the current equivalent of right-click is on your machine/mouse combination, and reconfigure it if you wish.

John