[oXygen-user] Xsd to pdf, HTML

Alex
Thu Nov 26 09:32:54 CST 2009

Hi,

(1) The overlapping text problem seems to come from the Apache FOP
transformer involved in the PDF generation. We will investigate to see
if there is some way to resolve it. We will also consider adding the
possibility to select which column will be presented in the attributes
table.
(2) If you are using the HTML output format just use HTML elements and
make sure to uncheck option "Escape XML content" from the "Schema
documentation" dialog when generating the documentation.
For the PDF output format you can use Docbook 5 elements (also option
"Escape XML content" must be uncheck ).
You can also use Docbook 5 elements for documentation  and generate an
HTML by using a custom output format. When generating schema
documentation oXygen creates an intermediate XML format that contains
all the data collected from the schemas. Over this XML files an XSLT
stylesheet is then applied and the final format is obtained. The
stylesheet used for HTML output format can be found here: {Oxygen
installation
directory}/frameworks/schema_documentation/xsl/xsdDocHtml.xsl (available
starting with version 11). Create your own XSLT stylesheet that imports
"xsdDocHtml.xsl" and override template
<xsl:template match="annotations"> (element 'annotations' is from
namespace "www.oxygenxml.com/schema/documentation"). In this template
call your own templates that transform Docbook 5 elements in HTML ones.
The XML Schema of the intermediate XML format can be found at: {Oxygen
installation directory}/frameworks/schema_documentation/xsdDocSchema.xsd

Best Regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu