[oXygen-user] Backtracking XSLT ?

George Cristian Bina
Sun Nov 15 14:24:09 CST 2009

Hi David,

The term is backmapping meaning mapping from the output result to the
source and stylesheet locations that generated that output. oXygen
offers this functionality in the XSLT Debugger, if you click in the
output of the debugger (either in Text or XHTML view) then you will get
highlighted the XSLT and XML locations that were involved in generating
that output.