[oXygen-user] Debugging MarkLogic AppServer xquery code

Sorin Ristache
Thu Nov 12 04:21:35 CST 2009

That is not possible if the XQuery was not started in a debugging
context on the MarkLogic server. The Oxygen XQuery debugger can run an
XQuery only if the XQuery is started in debug mode on the MarkLogic
server and only if that is an XDMP server.

In a future version we will improve the XQuery debugger to step into an
XQuery from the server that is invoked with xdmp:invoke() from a local
XQuery file.