[oXygen-user] Saxon PE-licence file not found?

Espen S. Ore
Wed Nov 11 09:59:46 CST 2009

I don't know if this error is what it means or if there is a problem
with the XML and/or XSL. But I am running this with the XSL-files that
came with Oxygen and the validated XML-file uses standard TEI P5 with no
changes:

"SystemID: /home/espeo/BF/Forlag/BBv20esoarb.xml
Engine name: Built-in (Apache FOP)
Severity: error
The error was:
License file saxon-license.lic not found. Running with licensable
features disabled
Nov 11, 2009 4:48:19 PM"

I am running Oxygen 11.0, build 2009102316 under Ubuntu 9.10. These are
my first experiments with generating PDF using Oxygen's built in
transformation system, so the errors may still be mine.

Espen Ore
Holmestrand, Norway