[oXygen-user] Showing the XQuery input perspective

Lee, David
Tue Nov 10 08:51:04 CST 2009

Thanks, I think I have this working now, mostly ...
My mistake was I was using a xquery setup against a MarkLogic server,
and using doc() so I wasnt seeing any "input".
But changing to a local xquery on a local file it works.

My main confusion is I am used to Stylus Studio which literally embeds
the scenarios within the xquery,
so they are hard-associated.   With Oxygen it looks like scenerios are
separate from the xquery, I can set {currentFileUrl} as the xquery
source, but I'm not yet sure how to "associate" one of several scenarios
which are set for {currentFileUrl} as the "current" one.  It also seems
that if I want to use a different default input file I have to create a
separate (global ?) scenario for each case.  It gets rather confusing to
me how to keep track of these all.