[oXygen-user] Save in Author mode doesn’t preserve empty lines

infotexture
Fri Nov 6 10:31:38 CST 2009

Hi,

I include empty lines in DITA files to improve the readability of the source
code when viewed as text.

If I switch to Author mode & save, oXygen doesn’t honor the **Preserve empty
lines** preference. The same happens with map files saved from the DITA Maps
Manager.

I would expect the empty lines to remain, as I have specified the following
settings:
* Editor > Format > XML > Preserve empty lines = ON
* Editor > Pages > Author > Format & indent when passing from author...=OFF

Have I misunderstood the settings, is there another flag I need to set, or
is this a bug?

Regards,

Roger