[oXygen-user] Sensible to Escape "&" In Pasted URLs?

Sorin Ristache
Thu May 21 10:11:19 CDT 2009

Hello,

What makes the difference in the pasted text between an "&" included in
a URL that should be escaped and an "&" that starts an entity reference
and that should not be escaped? We do not have a clear answer yet but we
will consider this for a future version.