[oXygen-user] 10.2: Archive Browser Doesn't Track Its Current Dir

Sorin Ristache
Thu May 21 07:22:30 CDT 2009

Hello,

We will improve the file open dialog opened from the Archive Browser
view to remember the location of the archive file.

The Refresh action detects only the changes performed in Oxygen. If the
zip archive is changed on disk by other application you have to close
and reopen the zip file in the Archive Browser view. Probably these
refreshes that detect changes performed only in Oxygen should be done
automatically and the Refresh action should be removed.