[oXygen-user] Losing keyboard input on Linux

Sorin Ristache
Mon May 18 09:15:21 CDT 2009

Hello,

Some Ubuntu users that are not Oxygen users have the same problem when
the keyboard is connected to a KVM switch or when they modify the
Xorg.conf file. If you have a KVM switch try to change the switch or
connect the keyboard to the computer without the switch. If you edited
the Xorg.conf file you can regenerate it with a command:

sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg