[oXygen-user] Syntax highlithing color codes

George Cristian Bina
Mon Mar 30 09:31:11 CDT 2009

Hi Florent,

You can find the color codes used by oXygen in the options file. They
are entries of the form
     <entry>
       <String xml:space="preserve">cl.XML.0</String>
       <String xml:space="preserve">0,0,0</String>
     </entry>

     <entry>
       <String xml:space="preserve">cl.XML.16</String>
       <String xml:space="preserve">139,38,201</String>
     </entry>

and there you have also entries for what those colors represent, see for
example c.XML.7 represents attribute names:

     <entry>
       <String xml:space="preserve">cl.XML.7.name</String>
       <String xml:space="preserve">Attribute_name</String>
     </entry>

The color values are RGB in decimal.
Basically you can write a stylesheet to extract them in #RRGGBB format
and use that in CSSs.

The options file is located in different locations depending on
platform, for Mac it should be Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml, see
for details/other platforms point 3 from:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/uninstalling-standalone.html
The options file is named oxyOptionsSa10.1.xml.