[oXygen-user] set an XML Schema for a directory?

Sorin Ristache
Mon Mar 30 09:07:53 CDT 2009

Hello Robert,

We implemented the fix for this problem: starting with version 10.2 the
File Name field of an association rule created in a document type (menu
Options -> Preferences -> Document Type Association) will accept the
wildcards * and ? and editor variables like ${pd} - project directory.
This will allow you to match all the files of a folder with only one
association rule instead of one association rule for each file.