[oXygen-user] Question again regarding XQuery

Thomas Zastrow
Fri Mar 27 09:20:42 CDT 2009

I'm very sorry to ask again, but I was not able to execute an XQuery
file against an XML document ... I have 10.1 installed on Mc OS X.

When I edit a transformation scenario, I have the options

JAXP
Saxon-B 9.1.0.5
Saxon-SA 9.1.0.5
Saxon6.5.5
Xalan
Xsltproc

As far as I understood, I should use Saxon version 9.x transformers. I
use the XQuery file as "XSL URL". When I apply the scenario, I got the
error:

-----------------
SystemID: /Users/zastrow/Documents/ss09/xquery/second.xquery
Programmname: Saxon6.5.5
Feherlevel: error
Beschreibung: Failed to parse stylesheet

SystemID: /Users/zastrow/Documents/ss09/xquery/second.xquery
Programmname: Saxon6.5.5
Feherlevel: fatal
Beschreibung: Content is not allowed in prolog.
Anfang: 1:1
------------------

I'm quite sure that I'm doing something wrong ..?

Best,

Tom

--
Thomas Zastrow