[oXygen-user] Keeping open files in Projects

Sorin Ristache
Thu Mar 19 05:55:23 CDT 2009

Hello,

The paths of the opened files are saved for a project in the user
preferences when the project is closed (other project is opened in the
Project view). When you reopen the project the same files will be
reopened from the saved file paths. The opened files do not have to be
included in the project, only the file path must be valid (the file must
exist on disk when the project is reopened). Do you get a different
behavior?