[oXygen-user] Selecting multiple XML file at once for the Schema Converter (trang)

Sorin Ristache
Mon Mar 9 03:46:56 CDT 2009

Some users started to make noise in 2004:

http://lists.apple.com/archives/java-dev/2005/May/msg00703.html

We will allow drag and drop with a list of files from Finder to the list
of input XML files of the Schema Converter dialog. I added an
enhancement request to our system. If you want to add many files in the
list a drag and drop will be faster that adding the files with the file
dialog.