[oXygen-user] Not Seeing Any Transform Scenarios for DITA Maps in Oxygen 10

Eliot Kimber
Tue Jun 9 07:41:20 CDT 2009

On 6/9/09 2:50 AM, "Radu Coravu" <> wrote:

> Hi Eliot,
>
> Can you give us more details for this one?
> If he opens a map in the "DITA Maps Manager", clicks the "Configure
> transformation scenario" toolbar button and then presses "New" doesn't
> he get a list of 11 possible DITA ANT transformations?
> Or are you referring to the fact that he had some custom defined

The first: selecting Configure transformation scenario presents an empty
list of scenarios where I was expecting the built-in scenarios.

Cheers,

E.

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>