[oXygen-user] SVN Client on Oxygen 10.3 UUID mismatch: existing directory 'trunk/eXist/extensions/xprocxq' was checked out from a different repository

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jul 6 08:29:53 CDT 2009

Hello,

I cannot reproduce the error. I checked out the folder

https://exist.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/exist/trunk/eXist/extensions

with the SVN Client tool included in Oxygen 10.2 and I loaded and
updated the local working copy with the SVN Client tool included in
Oxygen 10.3 without migrating to SVN 1.6. I do not get errors.

The error is reported when the UUIDs for a folder and the parent folder
are different. In your case a possible cause is a change in the eXist
repository so that trunk/eXist/extensions/xprocxq/ and
trunk/eXist/extensions/ have different UUIDs now when you tried to
update the working copy in Oxygen 10.3. Do you get the same error now in
SVN Client from Oxygen 10.2 with the same local working copy that you
loaded in Oxygen 10.3? If yes I think a new UUID is now on the SVN
server for the folder trunk/eXist/extensions/xprocxq/.

If not please load the same working copy in SVN Client from Oxygen 10.3
and find the UUID of the folder xprocxq by right click on the folder in
the Working Copy view and select the action File Information. What is
the UUID? What is the UUID of the parent folder of the folder xprocxq?