[oXygen-user] Is it possible, when doing a DITA OT transform, to specify ant parameters?

Steven Anderson
Wed Jul 1 11:02:53 CDT 2009

Brilliant, and works like a charm.  I think this is more of a "undocumented feature" than a hack :-)

	Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Radu Coravu [mailto:]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 5:14 AM
To: Steven Anderson
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] Is it possible, when doing a DITA OT transform, to specify ant parameters?

Hi Steve,

When editing the scenario the "Parameters" tab can indeed be used to
add/edit parameters of type "-Dname=value" and send them to the ANT
command line.
Indeed we need an additional text field in the "Advanced" tab in which
various other parameters can be passed.

In the meantime I can give you a workaround.
In the "Custom build file" textfield set the following:
${frameworksDir}\dita\DITA-OT\build.xml" -logger
org.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger -logfile buildlog.xml"
The value will be entirely surrounded in double quotes so that is why
the quotes must be matched in the value.
This "hack" should accomplish what you need.