[oXygen-user] What is better: bold the names or bold the values?

Eliot Kimber
Fri Jan 23 10:00:27 CST 2009

Definitely bold names.

Cheers,

E.

On 1/23/09 9:54 AM, "George Cristian Bina" <> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We need your feedback on one of the oXygen 10.1 features. We implemented
> a new XML Schema editor where XML Schemas can be edited visually. The
> properties of the selected component are available in a side view
> (Attributes view). Now, some attributes are specified by the user, some
> other have default values. For marking the specified ones we though of
> two possibilities:
>
> - bold the attribute names as you can see in
>
> http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/boldNames.jpg
>
> or
>
> - bold the values, as you can see in
>
> http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/boldValues.jpg
>
> Do you have a preference for any of these?
>
> Best Regards,
> George

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>