[oXygen-user] How to switch off automatic generation of attributes in XSL [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Wed Jan 21 17:46:57 CST 2009

Hi,

I just found a partial solution to the problem.  The xmlns:srv attribute was hard coded.  I just had to remove that from the XSL.  However, I still can't work out how to get rid of the unwanted namespaces in the attributes of the root element.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

John