[oXygen-user] Re: where's Saxon?

George Cristian Bina
Fri Jan 16 00:25:12 CST 2009

Hi David,

We licensed Saxon SA to be used by oXygen users from oXygen. So people
that need to use that outside of oXygen need to have a separate license.
The reasons are simple - Saxon SA alone costs USD 439 (at today GBP to
USD rate) while oXygen prices are USD 48/299/366 for
Academic/Professional/Enterprise.
Anyway, I believe it is a great benefit for oXygen users, especially for
the ones with an Academic license that they can use Saxon SA, learn and
  test XSLT 2.0 Schema Aware from oXygen without any additional cost.