[oXygen-user] XML Spec stylesheets: which version?

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jan 15 08:42:11 CST 2009

Hello,

The stylesheets comes from the W3C website and they were updated there
last time in October 2005. Oxygen includes the latest version available
on the W3C website. For xmlspec/xhtml/xmlspec.xsl it is version 1.54
from 2005/10/13. The original CVS markers $Id$, $Name$ and $Author$ were
removed from the XMLSpec files by our local version control system.
These markers and the order of some attributes like tr/@valign and
tr/@xmlns are the only changes.