[oXygen-user] [Map Manager] Add Currently Edit Topic--Find Dialog Behavior Confusing (V10)

Radu Coravu
Mon Jan 12 03:20:12 CST 2009

Hi Eliot,

This was already fixed.
So if you select a file from the right using the "Browse" button the
file chooser on the left will show as current directory the directory of
the chosen topic.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com