[oXygen-user] WSDL SOAP Analyser: SOAPAction quoting

Florent Georges
Mon Jan 5 04:45:42 CST 2009

Radu Coravu wrote:

  Radu,

> We fixed this in the current development stream and you should
> probably have the fix in the next minor version release (10.1).

  Good!

> In the meantime, as a workaround, you can add the quotes by
> yourself in the "SOAP Action" text field.

  Yes, thanks.  Actually, the request is sent to a little server I
implement myself, so I added support for unquoted URIs instead, as I
guess it will show up in other products (for instance a SOAP requests
engine I've written :-p.)

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/