[oXygen-user] Track Changes Functionality - 10.2 beta

Dan Caprioara
Thu Feb 26 02:27:51 CST 2009

Hello Dylan,

'Track changes' will be supported in oXygen 10.2. At this time we do not
have a beta version, but we will make it available as soon as possible.
The 10.2 version is scheduled for the end of April.

Regarding the API, you can receive notifications after the document has
been changed.  If you want to implement your own track changes support,
you can do it by using an Author Listener.

Many regards,
Dan