[oXygen-user] Empty Schema Element

Christian Kosmowski
Fri Feb 20 05:06:15 CST 2009

Hi,

I have a question about Oxygen and XSD Schemas.

I need to have an Element which has to be empty. No attributes and no
child elements.

I already tried a normal complexType without content and the following
simpleType:

 <xs:simpleType name="Empty">
    <xs:annotation>
      <xs:documentation>
        Elemts of the type »Empty« must have no content.
      </xs:documentation>
    </xs:annotation>
    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
      <xs:enumeration value=""/>
    </xs:restriction>
  </xs:simpleType>

But in both cases i can type whatever i want to into Elements with the
Type Empty. And when i am editing in such an element oxygen gives me a
list of all Elements in the whole Schema.

Does anyone know how to get this working?

Thanks

Christian

--
QuinScape GmbH