[oXygen-user] Format and Indent Problem

Sorin Ristache
Tue Feb 17 08:14:30 CST 2009

Hello Xmlizer,

Unzip the attached archive Oxygen-plugin.zip in the subfolder plugins of
the Oxygen install folder and restart Oxygen. Edit the XML document in
Text mode, select the elements that you want to format with "neutral
indenting", right click and in the contextual menu select Plugins ->
Format with text preserve.

You can find the source code in Oxygen-plugin-source.zip if you want to
change the format policy. The Oxygen plugins are explained in the User
Manual:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/how-to-develop-oxygen-plugin.html