[oXygen-user] View Stack for Trackback of XSLT ?

George Cristian Bina
Wed Dec 30 11:15:17 CST 2009

Hi David,

You need to get the debugger to the point where that output is emitted.
Then you will be able to see the current stack in the Stack view. To get
there you can find the XSLT code and the current XML node that generates
that output and use the run to caret action (either in XSLT or in the
XML file) or you may use the conditional breakpoints to stop the
debugger when some condition is met.