[oXygen-user] Preferences not transferred to new version

Radu Coravu
Fri Dec 18 02:21:54 CST 2009

Dear Mark

Usually the values are not preserved when we decide to change the
defaults for certain options (and in this way resetting the option to
the default values).
Indeed we changed the default "preserve space elements" values list
quite a lot in Oxygen (the last change being in Oxygen 11.1 when we
removed one of the values from the list) and that is why your options
were not migrated.
Sorry for the inconvenience.