[oXygen-user] verbose logging in dita transforms

Radu Coravu
Thu Dec 3 04:20:47 CST 2009

Dear Ted,

Oxygen just starts ANT as an external process and captures all the
logging events from the ANT process (which normally end up in the
console when using ANT from a command line).

Some of the output you see is generated by ANT when it starts different
targets like:
build-init:
start-preprocess:

while other output is generated by the DITA OT java extensions, output like:
[pipeline] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\TEST\DITA_Maps\Concept\Rhino_3D_Surface_Solid_Modeler-conc.xml (The
system cannot find the file specified)

Usually this kind of output indicated a warning/error which should get
corrected.
I know no way to set a verbose level to the DITA OT java libraries,
maybe you can ask this one on the DITA Users List.