[oXygen-user] Special field for setting the transtype for DITA transform scenarios?

Eliot Kimber
Wed Dec 2 09:13:21 CST 2009

On 12/2/09 12:53 AM, "Radu Coravu" <> wrote:

> Hello Eliot,
>
> We divided the DITA scenarios by "type" because we wanted to propose the
> applicable parameters for each type in the Parameters list.
> In the Parameters tab you can just add "transtype" with the desired value.
> Setting the "transtype" in the Parameters should override the default
> scenario type (XHTML, PDF, etc).

OK. In my case, I've created a new trans type that is effectively an
extension of the base XHTML trans type, so it still makes sense to use the
XHTML parameters as a base. I think this is a reasonably common case as
there are so many outputs that build off the XHTML base.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber