[oXygen-user] Special field for setting the transtype for DITA transform scenarios?

Eliot Kimber
Tue Dec 1 12:52:21 CST 2009

I have created a custom XHTML transformation type as a Toolkit plugin. In
poking around the DITA transformation scenario dialog there doesn't appear
to be a direct way to specify what becomes the -Dtranstype={transtype}
parameter in the Java command that runs Ant.

I realize I can set the parameter in the Advanced tab or use the effective
ant target in the Build target field, but I think it would be helpful to
have a dedicated field for custom trans types.

Or have I missed something in the UI?

Cheers,

E.

--