[oXygen-user] Failing build with excluded topics

Radu Coravu
Wed Aug 26 08:16:08 CDT 2009

Hi Wendy,

You have probably filtered in your Map a reference to a certain topic file.
Although filtered, the topic is probably referenced from another topic
which is still included in the map.
You should probably find the file name of the filtered topic and then
perform a "Find in Files" on the DITA Map project to see which other
topics point to it.
In those places you should also filter the reference to the topic.

If this does not help, maybe you can put together a small sample project
and we'll look into it.