[oXygen-user] scenario shows "access is denied" error; new scenario fixes it; why?

Sorin Ristache
Wed Aug 26 02:08:15 CDT 2009

Hello,

I cannot reproduce the problem. Can you send your custom EPUB stylesheet
that you generate from a DocBook template and a sample XML file for
reproducing the problem? What XSLT parameters do you set in the scenario?