[oXygen-user] removing xmlns:saxon attributes in output?

Robert Nagle
Wed Aug 19 03:36:09 CDT 2009

Ok, the problem turned out to be unrelated to oxygen or docbook.

I was using Firefox's firebug plugin to examine the code and css. I
didn't realize that the html source shown by  Firebug   does not
correspond exactly to the actual source.  In this case, the code I
copied came from the firebug debug window.

Sorry!

--
Robert Nagle
12777 Ashford Point Dr #1417